Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off IRON 2 by Ujam for a limited time, now only £63.67 / $81.03, (usually £128.20 / $163.16). The offer ends August 14th.
Pay tribute to the gods of rock with roaring riffs and power chords with version 2.0 of IRON, our legendary Virtual Guitarist. Now completely overhauled and improved: Play your own riffs, choose from a selection of stomp box effects, and enjoy the entirely re-recorded samples and phrases.
What’s new in version 2:
- NEW: Instrument mode, freshly recorded samples and phrases
- 30 Styles, over 350 Phrases
- 30 Stomp box emulations, 60 Finisher FX Modes
- Drop D and doubling modes for extra fatness
IRON is suitable for all levels of music production experience. Seasoned musicians and composers will be impressed with its sound quality. Beginners will appreciate the frustration-free design speeding up workflows and enhancing the creative process.
Perfect your tone with classic guitar stomp box effects including great-sounding wah, delay, chorus and reverb. Add the final polish with dedicated Finisher multi-FX.
With sounds ranging from the subtly distorted all the way to raging aggression, Virtual Guitarist IRON is a versatile beast, with over 350 unique phrases in 30 different styles featuring expertly sampled performances from a top session musician. For those that require the extra weight in their guitar parts Drop D tuning and doubling is also available.
IRON plays perfectly along with Virtual Bassist ROWDY and Virtual Drummer BRUTE. The awesome backline band for your hard-rocking songs.
- With IRON’s zero-headache interface, you will record great sounding tracks in no time.
- Stomp boxes
- Choose one out of 30 different stomp box combinations. These effects are pre-amp, meaning that the amp and speaker section will dynamically react to your input.
- Finisher FX
- Finally, also Virtual Guitarist gets a custom-designed Finisher knob. Just pick one out of 60 multi-FX chains under the hood for amazing post-amp FX like e.g. ambiences.
IRON 2 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on IRON 2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.