Alexy Madzharov has reduced the price of a couple of apps for a limited time.
- soundfruuze – from $6.99 to $4.99
- broohahaizer – from $4.99 to $2.99
- resonatedo – from $3.99 to $1.99
- isxynth – from $7.99 to $5.99
soundfruuze is an exprerimental live sampler / looper / granular and FFT scrub effect
It records live the recent 10 seconds of audio and allows you to manipulate it with special controls.
The interface is divided into five “lanes”, sound is produced by touching the lanes.
broohahaizer is an experimental noise machine AUv3 effect and standalone app.
- two sound sources, “synth” and “modulator” with various noise & tone making settings.
- the sound of these two sources is passed to the ring modulator and then goes to aswitchable “filter” unit
- the app works as an audio effect and the input goes to both “synth” and “modulator” sections
- when modulator is inactive it passes audio input (if available)
- all XY control pads have sustain switches
- all plugin parameters can be automated in AUv3 host and can be controlled / recorded
- [hold / loop] switch: enables gesture recording / playback / display
resonatedo is a microtonal resonator bank audio effect for iOS and macOS.
It contains two sets of resonators controlled by separate keyboards. Each resonator has independent pitch (set by EDO division value of the keyboard), volume and modulation.
Each resonator is a delay with feedback that contains lowpass + allpass and bandpass filters. Each set has a common “color” parameter that changes balance between these filter sets in each single resonator. The “mix” control allows crossfade from dry to fully processed signal.
isxysnth is spectral cross synthesis / morphing plugin.
It gets two input signals, splits each one into 2 parts containing noise and tone components and then allows morphing between all these elements. Freeze control allows spectral blurring-like effect for both input signals, two 3 second delay lines allow selection of different signal in time and also provide “freeze” effect.
You can process left and right channels on stereo source or use this effect as multi-input AUv3 – in that case it will use 2 stereo inputs. Standalone mode currently works only in “mono” mode.
For more information on the apps, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.