Ternär Music Tech have updated FrenchPump, an inspired compressor/limiter, available for €15.00.
What’s new in version 1.1:
- Added control over sidechain input and its input gain
- Added control over highpass filter of the sidechain input
Inspired by an infamous hardware compressor used by French house artists, FrenchPump seeks to recreate the famous pumping sound that gave countless records its signature sound. Besides controls common to other limiters, it features an integrated filter circuit that follows the detected envelope to achieve similar results to the original device.
- Limiter/compressor with attack, release and threshold controls
- Integrated low pass filter with adjustable frequency and control over frequency dip amount
- Soft clipper at the end of the signal chain
- Linkable gain and volume controls to compensate volume changes
- Gain reduction visualizer
- Sidechain input control with gain and highpass filter
Watch the demo HERE.
FrenchPump requires Ableton Live 11 or later.
For more information on FrenchPump, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.