AudioKit Pro have released SNE Synth, a synth packed with retro sounds, available at the intro price of $2.99, increasing to $14.99 after the promotion. The offer ends August 31st.
Ready, Player One? You’ve found the Chiptune and 16-Bit video game synth of your dreams! It uses “real” synthesis and over 2,500+ samples from actual video game console sound chips.
Come for the fun. Stay for the pro sound. Now, you get the best of both worlds with the ultimate hybrid chip synth!
Includes over 400+ free presets by: Analog Matthew, Cokomairena, DMT Cymatics, Electronisounds, GarageBand Guide, Gavinski, Mark Hupkens, Moby Pixel, and more! Plus 240+ raw “Starter” sounds to make your own sound!
It’s the ultimate 16-bit synth for iOS users.
- Exclusive 2,500+ samples made for this app
- Standalone app & iOS AUv3 Plugin
- Over 400+ presets to inspire you
- Real Synth Engine, including Pulse Width Modulation (PWM the heart of chiptune sounds)
- Use as an AUv3 (AudioUnit Plugin) in iOS DAWs such as Logic, GarageBand, Cubasis, AUM, more
- Fun free-running step sequencer
- RECORDING – easily record your melodies, and sounds and export. No other apps needed!
- 16-bit Synth, Drum, and Sound FX sounds included
- Over 1 GB of sounds compressed to under 120 mb
- Use with MIDI keyboard or iOS MIDI host
- Includes full lifetime license for both iPhone & iPad
See it in action HERE.
For more information on SNESynth, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.