Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off Finisher BOOST by Ujam for a limited time, now only £41.89 / $53.35, (usually £84.64 / $107.79). The offer ends August 28th.
If your transitions are lifeless (or nonexistent), turning to your ‘Risers’ folder and smacking on some samples is a surefire way to sound generic… but with BOOST, you can turn any audio track or buss into a new transition that meshes perfectly with the mix.
- 60 versatile multi-effect modes
- 200+ included presets
- Loop control, intuitive Flip button, and Vari controls custom-tailored to each mode
Bland choruses all suffer from the same ailment: there’s no drama. BOOST adds a natural ebb and flow to any track with a complex combination of effect modules and processing techniques you can subtly drop in within seconds.
Sync to your DAW’s grid and choose phrase lengths of 2, 4 or 8 measures, choose which beat hits max intensity and let it run; everything else is done for you. For total control, go manual and freely automate the Finisher knob position in your DAW.
Create perfectly synced swells, downlifters, impacts and more in moments without diving under the hood — BOOST tracks the playhead position of your DAW so that no matter where you start from, the effect will always hit the same bars at the same time.
Listen to how BOOST shoots a massive rush into the demo tracks.
- Loop – Set your loop length or freehand the whole thing — you have complete control over the dramatic arc of everything you make.
- More Drama – Crank it up for MORE of everything, or turn it negative to filter the dry signal into oblivion and print only the BOOSTed signal.
- Juice it up – Give your transitions new life and download the fully featured demo for 30 days free!
Finisher BOOST is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Finisher BOOST, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.