Soundiron have released Iron Pack 9 – Fat Analog, a library crafted using premium analog hardware, including the Elektron Analog Four and diverse filters, available at the intro price of $3.00, increasing to $5.00 after the promotion.
Experience the anticipated warmth and full-bodied essence of analog synthesis.
Iron Pack 9 – Fat Analog was created with premium analog hardware, including an Elektron Analog Four and various filters, custom hardware signal paths and effects. The circuitry is modern, but each sample designed by our own Spencer Nunamaker was inspired by classic vintage sounds, with the full body and warmth you expect from analog synthesis. This 413 MB library for Kontakt and SFZ includes 106 standard pcm wav samples that can be used in any wav-compatible environment.
- 1 master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format, 12 SFZ presets
- Full-bodied synthesizer sounds from a variety of hardware and FX chains
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX presets for Kontakt 5.5+
- 106 stereo samples
- 413 MB Installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Iron Pack 9 – Fat Analog requires a full version of Kontakt 5.5 or later.
For more information on Iron Pack 9 – Fat Analog, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.