Cherry Audio have released Harmonia, a synth designed to easily create rich, evolving polyphonic tones, available at the intro price of $49.00, increasing to $69.00 after the promotion.
Harmonia is an original next-generation virtual instrument that seamlessly blends the nostalgia of vector and wave sequencing synthesizers from the 80s and 90s with sophisticated synthesis techniques and an inventive, intuitive interface. Boasting the same team behind the critically acclaimed Dreamsynth and award-winning Sines synthesizers, Harmonia produces lush, evolving polyphonic sounds that will captivate budding musicians and seasoned professionals alike.
Harnessing additive synthesis methods, each of Harmonia’s two powerful sample-based oscillators simultaneously delivers up to eight pitches tuned to harmonic series or semitone pitches. The volume for each pitch harmonic can be fixed or dynamic, and Harmonia’s unique interpolated harmonic scanning enables dramatic sweeps and melodious sequences through a single modulatable slider.
With hundreds of meticulously sampled waveforms sourced from various synthesizers, traditional instruments, and voices, as well as an array of quirky “lo-fi” sounds, Harmonia offers a broad tonal palette not easily matched by most virtual instruments. Moreover, users can import their own samples effortlessly, and unique morphed and sequencer-like tones are easily created by simply varying combinations of waveform selection and harmonic presets.
Harmonia’s all-inclusive production experience goes one step further with flexible tone sculpting features including four syncable polyphonic LFOs, an expansive stereo multimode filter, and visual click-and-drag filter and amp envelopes. A massive eight-slot mod matrix with dozens of sources and destinations gives producers unparalleled flexibility and creativity to create unique and visionary music.
Harmonia includes all of Cherry Audio’s exceptional touches, such as support for aftertouch, flexible MIDI mapping, and a collection of over 350 breathtaking, professionally designed presets. Harmonia also has 17 studio-quality effects with various integrated distortion, modulation, echo, and reverb effects – all fully modulatable through the mod matrix. Collectively, Harmonia’s features make it the complete package, giving today’s music producers an otherworldly portal to access new sonic dimensions.
- Dual sample-based interpolated scanning harmonic oscillators
- Curated sample library of 285 waveforms in 11 categories, plus support for user-imported samples
- Dual audio path: most waveform samples are stereo for natural width and organic feel with multiple-stacked harmonics
- Monophonic and polyphonic voice modes (up to 16 voices)
- Harmonic mode with six Harmonic Presets for sweeping through sample harmonics to create evolving tones or stacking multiple harmonics to create composite tones
- Semitone mode with 23 Harmonic Presets for creating sequencer-like melodies or undulating musical chords
- Create and save custom Harmonic Presets or generate random ones
- Four tempo-syncable polyphonic LFOs with ten waveforms, one-shot, retrigger, and mono or polyphonic modes
- Stereo Multimode Filter – Lowpass (24 dB/oct), Lowpass (18 dB/oct), Lowpass (12 dB/oct), Lowpass (6 dB/oct), Highpass (12 dB/oct slope), Bandpass (12 dB/oct slope), Notch
- Massive but easy-to-use Modulation Matrix with eight slots and simple click-to-assign functionality: 19 sources and 80 destinations, including Harmonia’s integrated effects
- Click-and-drag Filter and Amp ADSR envelopes
- 17 Studio-quality integrated effects:
- Distortion – Tube, Grunge, Fuzz, Sample Crush, Tone & Level
- Mod – Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Rotary Speaker
- Echo – Stereo Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Tape Delay
- Reverb – Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Galactic
- User-selectable Bend Depth, Octave Shift, and note Glide
- Over 350 professionally designed presets in 16 categories
- Standalone virtual instrument and plug-in versions
- Complete MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls, with easy-to-use MIDI Learn and mapping
- Cherry Audio’s popular Focus zoom-in feature, as well as standard UI zoom and resize via drag
- Complete documentation available directly online from the instrument or in downloadable PDF format
- User-adjustable oversampling control
Watch the walkthrough HERE.
Harmonia is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Harmonia and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.