ADSR are offering everyone a FREE copy of the NEED 73 Console EQ by NoiseAsh with paid purchases from their store during September.
Inspired by one of the most famous and desired British Class-A preamps and equalizers ever made. Queen, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, David Bowie, Foo Fighters, Slipknot, Adele, Drake … the list continues.
This unit has been used not only on classics but has been still widely used on the current records too.
The extremely accurate end-to-end circuit emulation which is holding each small detail and true vintage tone of the phenomenal studio equipment.
The Class-A transistor preamp and eq combination make the audio sources feel alive using unparalleled sheen, clarity, and unique analog saturation with anti-aliasing tonal quality.
- Truly accurate circuit reproduction of the most desired British Class-A preamps and equalizers
- Nuance Deviation System (NDS) for individual Left/Mid and Right/Side channels
- Mid/Side channel processing mode
- Additional second mid band (4 Bands total)
- Class-A Mic (from 0 dB to 80 dB) and Line (from 0 dB to 10 dB) Preamp model with output gain compensator (Drive Mode)
- Complex signature interaction between filters with fabled musical curves
- Anti-Aliasing Analog Modeling Engine
- Optimized Resizable GUI layout for the effective workflow
- CPU friendly
NoiseAsh Audio is proud to bring the original vintage amplifier and eq units into your DAW. Expertly captured, totally detailed, extremely accurate analog models for sculpting your sound just like legendary top-rated British style consoles. Thanks to NoiseAsh modeling technology; warm, bold, and distinguishing analog characteristics, even little details are exactly here in the box now with NEED 73 Console Eq.
Analog domain components have some little tonal nuance differences which create some deviations concerning their theoretical values. Nuance Deviation System (NDS) is the NoiseAsh Audio proprietary signal processing model, which emulates the sonic character deviations of the analog components. Individual Left-Mid and Right-Side channels can be alternated with NDS. There are plenty of carefully modeled console channels and each number stands for a console channel bearing its deviation. With NDS, real tonal differences can be captured quickly!
The NEED 73 Console EQ is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the current deals, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.