Plugin Boutique are offering 88% off Union by SoundSpot for a limited time, now only £24.00 / $30.40, (usually £89.00 / $112.72). There are deals on other SoundSpot plugins too. The offers end September 10th.
Union is SoundSpot’s next-generation wavetable synthesizer audio plugin, featuring a unique wavetable generator that lets you create harmonically rich wavetable sets from the output of Union’s main oscillators: a technique frequently used by the world’s best sound designers to create rich and deep sounds. Union allows you to utilize this synthesis technique with a single click of a button.
The Union plugin comes with unique features such as independent filters per oscillator, which allows a deeper control over the shaping of your sound, and a unison engine that can run up to 96 voices in a single note play.
Union features an innovative click through modulation system that allows you to quickly create rich and compelling sounds.
Oscillator 1, 2 and 3 include their own dedicated ADSR, MOD ADSR and LFO envelopes and Oscillator 3 include an additional wavetable window that allows you to scrub through stereo wavetable sets to create organic movement in your sounds.
In addition, the master FX chain features 4 LFOs that can be assigned to any master FX control and includes a trigger mode so they can be used more like a conventional ADSR envelope further increasing the creative possibilities.
Everyone loves the rich, dense sound of hardware, but most find its limitations frustrating. With this in mind, we set out to build a synthesizer that provided all of the features of analogue equipment with the precision and convenience of the digital realm.
Union has been modelled from some of the best sounding synths in music history and combines this raw power with unique features such as wavetable generation that simply wouldn’t be possible in purely analogue form. This results in a synthesizer that truly rivals hardware but lives inside your computer.
Once you’ve made your sound, it’s time to give it that final polish. However, there’s no need to go adding multiple audio plugins to your channel strip as the Union plugin features an FX rack that contains 9 professional quality post-processing effects.
These include Compressor, 4 Band Parametric EQ, Distortion, Delay, Phaser, Chorus, Filter & Flanger. Furthermore, a brand new Reverb modelled on analogue hardware has been included.
All of the FX uses the best algorithms from SoundSpot’s post-processing audio plugins range. This means you can achieve a professional polished sound inside of Union.
- Intuitive workflow for control over every aspect of your sound.
- Up to 32 voices of unison per oscillator
- Spectral anti-aliasing.
- 2 Main analogue-style oscillators.
- Wavetable generator oscillator.
- Intuitive modulation system.
- 9 FX modules based on SoundSpot’s post-processing range.
- Over 300 professionally designed presets.
What’s new in version 1.0.3?
- Copy & Paste: Create blindly fast presets with the new copy & paste feature. Copy ADSR, MOD ADSR & LFO settings between oscillators in seconds.
- LFO Retrigger: Develop intricate patterns and retrigger them with each note press. A great addition for a more refined preset design with Union’s multi-node LFO.
- D Mode: Want that little extra CPU then “D” Mode is the button for you. Offering up to 10% CPU reduction in certain scenarios gives you more control.
- More Power: Global CPU optimisation has also been applied to Union for more power.
Union is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Union and the other SoundSpot deals, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.