Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off Jura by Air Music Tech for a limited time, now only £74.00 / $93.14, (usually £149.99 / $188.79). There are deals on other Air Music Tech plugin too. The offers end September 24th.
In 1982 something magical happened in the world of synths, a Japanese legend was born. It was one of the synths that defined the sound of the 1980s and was used on countless hits by artists such as The Eurythmics, Cyndi Lauper, and Aha. Now it’s loved more than ever and used on hits by acts like Charlie Puth, Tame Impala, and the Weeknd.
Now AIR Music bring you something very special, the authentic sound of that 80s synth, meticulously recreated. But that’s just the start, they wanted to build on the legend and make it fit for modern music production workflows.So for those with qualified AKAI MPC/FORCE standalone versions, you get complete touch control of every parameter. You can really get your hands on this vintage classic and craft your future hits.
Of course you get all the analogue goodness of the original, their team are audio wizards and they have meticulously crafted the sound. It has the single DCO, a monster sub oscillator, the unparalleled VCF, and if you want it, lashings of THAT chorus!
They’ve offered two workflows; the original front panel design, plus an extended modern UI that gives you even more ways to tweak the sound. There’s some audio extras under the hood. The VCF includes saturation and drive and there’s also two DCO noise types; modern and vintage. There’s a second envelope, not found on the original, to help you further craft the perfect sound.In addition to the chorus, there’s a powerful delay, reverb, and EQ circuit.
In short, Jura gives you the best of both worlds – the classic sound of an ‘80s synth monster, coupled with some very cool modern workflow enhancements. Jura comes in several versions; a plugin for AU, VST, and AAX DAWs, and there’s the MPC/FORCE Standalone versions for the complete hardware experience of touch control.
Jura is the classic synth for a modern music production studio. The sound of yesterday, the features of tomorrow. The synth of ‘82… reimagined for your future hits.
- Switchable between classic / expanded controls
- Oscillator section with pulse, saw, sub and noise waveforms
- Create classic pulse width modulation sounds using manual control, LFO or one of two envelope modulation sources
- Filter section including VCF section with cutoff, resonance, saturation and drive.
- Filter modulation via invertible envelope , LFO, keyboard and velocity tracking.
- High Pass Filter (HPF) filter control. VCA section with gate / envelope modes, plus velocity tracking
- Two ADSR envelopes
- BPM syncable LFO.
- 8 shapes including two random generators
- Speed, delay and ramp controls, re-sync and manually triggerable via LFO trigger button
- Classic Juno Chorus section.
- Delay section. Up to 2 seconds of delay. BPM syncable
- Comprehensive feedback and resonance section
- High pass, L/R ratio and width controls
- Reverb section.
- 3-band EQ section
- Analog character knob
- Detune-able unison and editable chord modes
- Modulation wheel and pitch-bend controls
- Glide controls
Jura is a available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX). MPC and Akai Force users can also use Jura in standalone mode.
For more information on Jura and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.