Sketch Audio have released Blip Box, a drum synth, available at the intro price of $3.99, increasing to $7.99 after the promotion. The offer ends September 9th.
Blip Box is a sixteen voice drum synthesizer that may look nice but can sound mean. Blip Box takes inspiration from a variety of synths, both analog and digital. We pulled together all the things we love about drum synthesis: complex frequency modulation, snappy envelopes, harsh effects; and put them together in a compact, touch-friendly package. The result is a truly unique digital sound engine that has taken on a life of its own.
- Focused, fun and characterful synth engine
- Touch-first design, almost the entire screen is part of a control
- Runs standalone or as AUv3 plugin
- Universal purchase on Apple platforms: runs on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Presets synced across your devices via iCloud
- Hook up a MIDI controller to play with a keyboard (optional)
- Pure synthesis engine, no samples
- Complex digital oscillator with two-way frequency modulation
- White noise source
- Two snappy AD envelopes with variable shape
- Unique mix control for pure oscillator sound or ring mod mayhem
- “Choose-your-own-adventure” effect: analog (ish) wavefolder or digital degradation
- State variable filter for tone shaping
- Envelopes can be routed to modulate oscillator shape, pitch, or filter cutoff
- Mix to filter cutoff modulation available for crispy filter FM
- Velocity responsive, either in traditional level (gain) mode or rare brightness mode
- Multi-out mode available when running in AUv3 mode
- Master tune for keeping tonal drum sounds in tune with your song
For more information on Blip Box, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.