Sketch Audio have released Phase Monkey, a polyphonic synthesizer, available at the intro price of £3.99, increasing to $7.99 after the promotion. The offer ends September 9th.
Phase Monkey is a polyphonic synthesizer inspired by the classic phase distortion synthesizers of the mid-1980s. However, instead of being a direct copy, Phase Monkey presents a fresh take on the classic sound engine, including the rare eight-stage envelopes. The result is a surprisingly versatile digital instrument that can produce anything from warm pads to shimmering leads to snarling basses.
- Focused, fun, and characterful synth engine
- Touch-first design, almost the entire screen is part of a control
- Runs standalone or as AUv3 plug-in
- Universal purchase on Apple platforms: runs on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Presets synced across your devices via iCloud
- Hook up a MIDI controller to play with a keyboard (optional)
- Eight classic phase distortion waveforms
- Dedicated modulation oscillator for ring or noise modulation
- Three rare eight-stage envelopes
- Complex modulation of pitch and timbre possible via envelopes
- Simple LFO with five waveforms for classic modulation sounds
- Master controls: portamento, random voice pan, onboard chorus, gain
- Key behavior modes: poly, monophonic retrig, monophonic legato
- Additional MIDI modulation sources: mod wheel, pitch bend, velocity, aftertouch (channel), key follow
For more information on Phase Monkey, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.