Plugin Boutique are offering 40% off Reviver by Black Salt Audio for a limited time, now only £47.95 / $60.53, (usually £79.96 / $100.94). The offer ends September 18th.
Reviver’s adaptive processing automatically distinguishes between transient and sustained layers. This means you can add extra warmth, punch, definition and clarity to your transients, while leaving the sustained material in your mix completely intact.
Reviver’s flat summing multi-band splitter efficiently splits the frequency spectrum into Low, Mid, and High bands. Each band is treated independently with finely calibrated detection circuits and processes that are perfectly designed for their frequency range.
The Low Module reinforces the punch, power and impact of the low end. The Mid Module enhances the depth and presence of the mid range. The High Module improves the clarity and definition of the high end.
Reviver’s optional harmonic processing includes three different even saturation algorithms to add presence and warmth to any sound material. This harmonic saturation is designed to enhance the tonal quality of the source material without introducing unwanted distortion or noise.
By providing both light and dark modes, Reviver caters to your preference and environment. Ultimately, Black Salt Audio want to give you the most versatile and convenient user experience possible.
- Crystal clear and completely flat summing multi-band splitter that efficiently splits the frequency spectrum into Low, Mid, and High bands.
- Finely calibrated detection circuits and processes that are perfectly designed for their frequency range.
- The Low band module provides punch and thump to drums and bass, while maintaining the source material’s integrity.
- The Mid and High-Frequency modules contains two dynamic, variable transient shaper algorithms. These introduce attack, punch, and tightness without losing the original character of the sound.
- Three different even saturation algorithms to add presence and warmth to any sound material.
- Oversampling can be engaged to limit aliasing and maintain the integrity of the original signal.
- Both a Light and Dark mode
Reviver is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Reviver, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.