ADSR are offering a FREE copy of BASSROOM when you buy FUSER, both by Mastering the Mix for a limited time. Save 53%, now only £56.80, (usually £120.34). The offer ends October 4th.
FUSER is the ultimate solution for creating sonic clarity in messy mixes.
FUSER resolves conflicting channels by assisting you in adjusting volume balance, enhancing phase optimization, and implementing intelligent mid-side sidechain ducking
With FUSER’s smart ‘Conflict Detection’ and groundbreaking ‘Resolve Conflicts’ feature, you’ll effortlessly find a great starting point to fix those audio clashes without overdoing it.
- Clear Sound, Simplified: FUSER swiftly and transparently resolves conflicting audio sources for a defined mix.
- Sonic Clarity Redefined: Conquer mix complexities with FUSER’s multi-angle approach – volume balance, phase optimization, and smart side-chain ducking.
- Intelligent Fixing: Experience effortless conflict resolution with FUSER’s “Resolve Conflicts” feature – your personal mixing engineer in a plugin.
- Elevate Every Element: From kick and bass balance to guitars and vocals, FUSER crafts space for standout sounds, ensuring your mix’s focal point shines.
- Effortless Start: Set up FUSER easily; resolve clashes by adding it as the final plugin in your chain, then sidechain your focal channel.
- Visual Precision: FUSER’s intuitive interface offers visual clarity through mid-side conflict hotspots, guiding you to make the best decisions.
- Take Control: Dial in the ideal settings with manual node creation, fine-tuning parameters for a tight and controlled sound.
- Perfect Layering: FUSER’s Phase Analyze feature automatically identifies and sets the optimal phase rotation ensuring minimal phase cancellation when layering similar sounds such as kicks and basses.
- Achieve Balance: The input gain level match pointer ensures impeccable relative volume balance, a crucial step for your mix’s success.
Balancing the low-end is one of the hardest challenges in any mix or master. This is where so many potentially awesome tracks fail. Too much bass and your track will sound bloated and lack clarity. Not enough bass and your track will sound weak.
BASSROOM is a final mix and mastering EQ that helps beginners and pros nail their low-end in seconds.
It does this by delivering exceptional sound quality and suggesting genre-specific EQ adjustments a great audio engineer in a world-class studio would make.
We analyzed the best mixes in various genres to give you EQ target presets you can trust.
You can also create your own targets with BASSROOM’s inbuilt analysis tools. From this starting point, you can tweak your low-end to perfection using the immersive 3D room interface.
- Minimized phase distortion and transient distortion filters
- Immersive 3D user interface
- EQ targets based on reference material
- Level match pointer on output gain
- Fully resizable user interface
- Create your own EQ targets by importing reference tracks
- Solo bands
- Q Bandwidth control
Both plugins are available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the deal, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.