Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off Akoustic by Sampleson for a limited time, now only £33.50 / $41.76, (usually £67.86 / $84.59). The offer ends September 30th.
Taking a new approach to sound design, Sampleson created spectrums for acoustic instruments to be accessed via additive synthesis.
Akoustic gives you a very precise and obsessive way to create new sounds, allowing you to tweak every part in a detailed way. Envelope, tuning, offset or gain for any parts are accessible individually. This gives you an unmatches detailed editing power.
The DNA of acoustic instruments will remain recognizable on any weird editing made with Akoustic. This is what Sampleson love about Akoustic. All of the patches have an organic, wood-like sounding, analogue feel.
Akoustic is fully based on spectral modelling. Recreating organic sounds by additive and spectral synthesis. This is why it’s so lightweight. Sampleson don’t need to include huge sampling audios. They just included the DNA. Creating organic sounds is in your hands.
- Additive synthesizer based on spectral models.
- Drive, delay and reverb FXs.
- Basic arpeggiator included.
- HD Scalable interface.
- Releases, mechanical noises knob.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, uendo, FLstudio, etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- About ~35MB installed.
- No library installation required.
Akoustic is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU and standalone).
For more information on Akoustic, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.