Eventide are offering 50% off Newfangled Audio’s Generate for a limited time, now only $49.00 (usually $149.00).
Generate is a marquee polysynth with eight chaotic oscillators.
Take Chaos to the next level with Generate. Developed by Newfangled Audio, Generate is a marquee polysynth combining five revolutionary chaotic oscillators with all the features you’d expect in a first-class synthesizer. Create beautifully complex pads, warm moving keys, jittery sequenced basses, out-of-control leads, and ‘oh my God’ textures.
- Wavefolder based on a bent model of the Buchla 259 Algorithm
- Modulatable effects allow the synth to modulate up to 13 effects parameters
- Step Sequencer with randomization and a pulse width output
- Novel chaotic oscillator has 8 types: Double Pendulum, Vortex, Pulsar, Discharge, Turbine, Helix, Crescent, and Magma
- 5 Wavefolders based on the Buchla 259 Complex Waveform Generator, Fractals, a special Animated Equation, and our own Saturate algorithm
- Low Pass Gate based on the Buchla 292 adds controls for POLES and RESONANCE
- Modulate all controls with MIDI/MPE, two Looping Envelopes, two LFOs, Sample and Hold/Random, and a Step Sequencer
- Innovative modulation UI allows modulation over almost every control from the main page, allowing up to 1440 modulation routings in a single pane
- Innovative EQ, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, and Limiter effects to turn the sounds into magic
- MPE support allows amazing control from expressive controllers
- All mod sources have multiple outputs generated at once, and they can modulate each other, just like a modular synth
- Animations! The Double Pendulum, Wavefolder, and Low Pass Gate modules each have animations to show how each module responds to your input, and to modulation
- Color Schemes! Don’t like the look of it, change it
- Resizable UI
- Over 900 Presets, including many from renowned artists
Generate is based on a set of chaotic generators. What initially looks like randomness contains underlying patterns, interconnectedness, constant feedback loops, repetition, self-similarity, fractals, and self-organization.
Each of Generate’s 8 chaotic generators brings out these underlying patterns and creates an oscillator that can smoothly fade from a sine wave to total chaos, with an expanse of territory to explore in between. The musical textures created include distortion, harmonics, grunge, static, and noise – All of which can be predictably or unpredictably modulated.
Generate’s chaotic generators are routed through your choice of a Buchla wave folder, or novel Animated or Fractal wave folders, each adding unique overtones. Followed by a low pass gate inspired by the ideas of Don Buchla. These modules combine to create a versatile and musical voice with its own unique flavour.
Every parameter in Generate’s voice can be modulated by a combination of two Envelope Generators, two LFOs, a Sample and Hold/Random generator, an 8 Step Sequencer, and MIDI and MPE sources. The innovative modulation interface allows you to easily and quickly patch any combination of sources to any destination, creating sounds that move, and which move you.
Generate’s voice is followed by an unparalleled EQ, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, and Limiter, all to launch your chaotic sounds into outer space or right into your listener’s faces.
Generate is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Generate, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.