Applied Computer Music Technologies have reduced the price of their Ultimate Plugins Collection, now available for £75.00, (usually £120.00). Use code B26D727E at the checkout to claim the discount. The offer ends October 1st.
A comprehensive collection of the best analogue modelled plug-ins for Linux, transforming your digital audio workstation into a versatile virtual analogue mixing and mastering environment.
With more host applications now available for Linux, class-compliant device support – often right out of the box – and greater ease of set up, it’s never been easier to harness the power of Linux for world-class audio performance.
- ACM500X1 – Channel EQ plugin
- ACM500XA – Console channel EQ
- ACM500XB – Console channel EQ
- ACM510X1 – Channel compressor
- ACM510XA – Console channel compressor / expander / gate
- ACM520X1 – Console stereo bus compressor
- ACM530X1 – Algorithmic plate reverb
- ACM210X1 – 10 Band Graphical EQ
- ACM70SA – Vintage limiter
- ACM-2SA – Vintage program EQ
- ACM-5SA – Vintage mid-range EQ
- Smooth controls with no ‘zipper noise’ when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Resizable graphical user interfaces.
- CPU Efficient.
- Easy to install.
The Ultimate Plugins Collection is available to Linux users (VST2, VST3 and CLAP).
For more information on the Ultimate Plugins Collection, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.