Slate Digital have released Infinity Bass, a plugin designed to boost your low-end, available for $149.00 as a perpetual licence or via the Slate Digital subscription service.
Whether you’re looking for a slight bump in low-end presence or a complete change in bass tone, Infinity Bass has you covered.
Infinity Bass is powered by four (4) unique processing modes that deliver a wide range of processing potential. Whether you need a bass exciter, a dual-band subharmonic synthesizer, a clean sub-bass generator, or a bass-focused all-pass filter, this plugin does it all.
This is a bass exciter mode perfect for treating electric, acoustic and synth bass lines as well as kick drums that could use more transient presence.
This dual-band subharmonic synthesizer introduces an octaver-style effect that’s great for adding dimension and color to bass and synth stacks.
Deep mode is a clean sub-bass generator with dynamics control that unlocks new layers of depth in your kicks and bass lines. It’s also good for treating full mixes that could benefit from enhanced low-end frequencies.
This is a bass-focused all-pass filter that helps boost any weaker bass and low-end transients in your mix. The result is subtle but essential for mixing.
- Bass Shaper, Sub Generator
- Enhances weaker low-end components
- Generates subharmonics where they’re missing
- Great on bass groups, kick stacks, and some full mixes
- Four different built-in processing modes
- Responsive interface linked to intuitive controls
- ‘Frequency’ knob sets frequency range for processing
- ‘Character’ knob colors and shape your processed signal
- ‘Listen’ button isolates processed portion of signal
Watch the trailer HERE.
Infinity Bass is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Infinity Bass, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.