Plugin Boutique are offering 90% off the SSL Drumstrip & Harrison Consoles Drum Flow Bundle for a limited time, now only £33.50 / $41.50, (usually £358.00 / $443.46). The offer ends September 26th.
SSL and Harrison Consoles have teamed up to take care of your drums with these precisely engineered, industry-standard plugins. Each has been designed by passionate experts, with vast arrays of options to fine-tune your sound.
The secret to making an average drum recording sound incredible can be elusive. It takes the right combination of processors, with the perfect sonic character, in the correct configuration and tweaked in the right way. Drumstrip takes drum sounds from ordinary and average to vibrant and exhilarating in a few quick, easy steps.
Plug in, switch on and experiment. Drumstrip handles the hard part; putting the right selection of fantastic sounding processing tools in your hands in an instant.
With Drumstrip, DAW users can attain increased presence, clarity and detail in their drum tracks; reduce spill in individual tracks; restore natural brightness; achieve greater perceived loudness; shorten or lengthen the attack and sustain of percussive signals; tighten up booming toms; make kicks and snares stand out in a mix; and parallel compress room mics.
- All the components for a stellar drum mix in a single channel-strip-style plug-in
- Transient shaper to manipulate attack and sustain for maximum impact
- Dedicated drum gate to clean up mic bleed and unwanted background noise
- High-frequency enhancer for a vibrant high end
- Low-frequency enhancer for a tight and booming low end
- Classic SSL listen mic compressor gives you the legendary, inimitable drum sound
- Reorder the processors for a truly customized signal chain
Your ‘Drum Sound’ provides the heartbeat of a song; it’s the foundation that every classic mix is built on.
Everyone wants a unique drum sound, and you can’t get there by replacing all your drums with the same old samples! Working with real drums is a challenge because every drum, drummer, and room requires a different approach. The trick is to extract the maximum ‘punch’ without losing the nuance. The Drum Flow plugin can help you get there without skipping a beat!
Drum Flow is an all-in-one processing suite designed specifically to improve your drum tones. It contains 6 routable processing elements and a master section with input, output, and routing controls.
- Drum Character – A unique equalizer that detects drum hit transients and allows for the attack and tail sections of the envelope to be EQed individually.
- Expander/Gate – A versatile dynamics processor that can be used as either an expander or gate to tighten your drum sounds and remove bleed from other nearby drum mics
- Signal Generator – Enhance your drum sounds with extra ‘snap’ or ‘thump’ by blending in a gated noise or low-frequency tone.
- Compressor – Harrison’s full-featured console compressor with Ratio, Attack, Release, and Makeup controls
- 32C Channel EQ – An emulation of Harrison’s renowned 32C channel strip EQ.
- Filters – High- and low- pass filters with selectable shapes.
The bundle is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX) and requires an iLok account.
For more information on the bundle, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.