Modartt have released version 2 of Organteq, a collection of physically modelled pipe organs, available for $269.00.
What’s new in version 2:
- New stop collection: German Baroque
- Revoice French Romantic stop collection
- New built-in presets
- New settings panels: Output/Division, Stops, Expressions, Tremulants, Combinations, Crescendo, Tuning
- New stop pipe-per-pipe voicing parameters
- New division parameters (Reverb, EQ)
- New audio routing mix matrix up to 8 channels
- Add 2 expression pedals: there are now 3 expression pedals
- Increase the numbers of steps of crescendo pedal
- The crescendo pedal can now control couplers and tremulants
- Increase stop capacity to 50 slots
- Accessibility for blind users: VoiceOver (macOS) and Narrator (Windows 10) support added.
- For advanced users, Organteq can be remote controlled with a JSON-RPC api when started with the “–serve localhost:8081” option.
- Various bugs fixes
Initially released back in 2019, Organteq offers realtime synthesis of organ pipes sound based on physical model. By capturing the complex physics of flue and reed pipes, it brings a vivid instrument of stunning playability and breathtaking realism.
Everything in Organteq can be tweaked – from the composition of the organ to the sound of each pipe – making it possible to reproduce a wide variety of existing organs or to explore unknowns musical lands.
The core synthesis algorithms of Organteq are based on aeroacoustics of the organ pipes. The equations of the air jet growing and impacting the labium, the equations of the beating reed, as well as the ones that describe the pipes resonances, are used to synthetize organ pipe sounds. In addition, the acoustics radiation from the pipes ends to the division box first, and then to the main space. This makes it possible to listen to the organ sounds in various configurations.
Organteq is available to PC, Mac and Linux users (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and standalone.
For more information on Pianoverse, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.