Alexy Madzharov has reduced the price of a couple of apps for a limited time. The offers end today!!
- sinusedo – from $3.99 to $1.99
- lfoch – from $3.99 to $1.99
- broohahaizer – from $4.99 to $2.99
- resonatedo – from $3.99 to $1.99
- isxynth – from $7.99 to $5.99
sinusedo is a sinewave synthesizer in standalone and AUv3 formats.
- 4 – 72 keys (voices, steps) per octave, each with its own ring modulator
- maximum polyphony equal to the number of voices; max polyphony is 144 voices
- 1 – 4 octave range, covering the frequency range of about 8 – 4200 Hz
- display with note number (from C), note name,
- frequency (in Hz), and deviation from 12-TET (in cents)
- two sections per keyboard: upper for non-sustained notes, gliding, and velocity; lower for sustained
- notes and modulation rate
- mute button to stop/start all sound
- delete/panic button to erase all notes
- glide button for smooth sweeps across keyboard frequency range
- modulation on/off button
- slider to set initial velocity and modulation levels
- slider to change velocity and modulation rates for all
- notes on the keyboard proportionally and to show
- current velocity and mod rate levels
- button to toggle keyboard visibility.
broohahaizer is an experimental noise machine AUv3 effect and standalone app.
- two sound sources, “synth” and “modulator” with various noise & tone making settings.
- the sound of these two sources is passed to the ring modulator and then goes to aswitchable “filter” unit
- the app works as an audio effect and the input goes to both “synth” and “modulator” sections
- when modulator is inactive it passes audio input (if available)
- all XY control pads have sustain switches
- all plugin parameters can be automated in AUv3 host and can be controlled / recorded
- [hold / loop] switch: enables gesture recording / playback / display
resonatedo is a microtonal resonator bank audio effect for iOS and macOS.
It contains two sets of resonators controlled by separate keyboards. Each resonator has independent pitch (set by EDO division value of the keyboard), volume and modulation.
Each resonator is a delay with feedback that contains lowpass + allpass and bandpass filters. Each set has a common “color” parameter that changes balance between these filter sets in each single resonator. The “mix” control allows crossfade from dry to fully processed signal.
isxysnth is spectral cross synthesis / morphing plugin.
It gets two input signals, splits each one into 2 parts containing noise and tone components and then allows morphing between all these elements. Freeze control allows spectral blurring-like effect for both input signals, two 3 second delay lines allow selection of different signal in time and also provide “freeze” effect.
You can process left and right channels on stereo source or use this effect as multi-input AUv3 – in that case it will use 2 stereo inputs. Standalone mode currently works only in “mono” mode.
lfoch is an experimental LFO generator that can create “chase”-like effect with multiple outputs from a single complex waveform.
- 2 LFO generators with phase modulation / ring modulation:
- Each LFO generators contains 2 suboscillators; one suboscillator modulates phase of another
- For each suboscillator you can set waveform rate, waveform type (with smooth morph between sine, triangle, sawtooth and square waveforms), nonlinear curve (for overdrive-like effect) and minimum/maximum range
- The result waveform is a multiplication of two generated LFO waveforms
- You can use 1..16 points from this waveform to output as MIDI control change values
- You can toggle the “playback” (phase change) of each generator with I/II buttons
- You can randomise parameter values with “dice” buttons
- App has two modes for live usage
- ‘perform’ mode has larger waveform view and some selected sliders (if any)
- ‘edit’ mode contains all controls on one screen
- Each generator can be synchronized to tempo. In this mode the “speed” value runs from 4 quarter forward to 4 quarter backwards speed, the fastest value in this mode is 1/32
- When running inside AUv3 host the app uses host’s transport.
- “free mode” setting allows you not to follow the host transport
For more information on the apps, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.