Stephan Marx has reduced the price of Quantiloop Pro for a limited time, now only $6.99, (usually $14.99). The in-app purchase for the free version is also on offer, also $6.99.
Built for Live performance and hands free use, Quantiloop recreates the simplicity of a hardware loop pedal in an iOS app. Attach a MIDI foot controller and control it the way you want. No MIDI controller at hand; just preset your loop length, enable auto–record or a count–in and your loops will automatically close, no hands or feet required. Big onscreen controls allow for easy configuration and tactile control by vocalists or beat boxers. Focus on your performance instead of fiddling with dip switches or complex menu’s.
Create 4 tracks with endless layers of overdubs to build your performance. Record a Chorus, Verse and Bridge and switch between them seamlessly or create a 1 bar percussie loop on track one, a 4 bar chord progression on track two and layer a bass line on top, all in perfect synchronisation.
The builtin rhythm guide provides a rhythmic backing. Use the internal metronome for practice, import drum loops from virtually anywhere or host and control your favourite rhythm apps to enhance your performance. MIDI master lets you control MIDI hardware, and MIDI slave lets Quantiloop follow it. Ableton Link lets you even play in time over WiFi with external apps and devices. Quantisation aligns your actions to the nearest measure or beat so you stay in time, and real-time tempo control sets the pace. Prefer setting your own pace, disable quantisation and Quantiloop will react to your actions with minimum latency to create tight synchronised recordings.
Assign up to 3 simultaneous effects to the input. Use the built-in transpose to covert your guitar into a bass, or host your guitar amp sim directly in Quantiloop. The results will be recorded into your loops.
Or assign up to 3 simultaneous track effects to the output. Use the tape stop to add drama, introduce a key change to build up your performance, or host an Inter-App audio/AU reverb processor. Track FX may be assigned to a single track, all tracks or the combined output.
- Free, Synced and Paralel,Serial, Mixed Playing Styles
- Multiple Quantise Modes
- Unique Dub Mode and Mute Mode
- Multiple Stop Modes
- Unlimited Overdubs
- Overdub Decay
- Undo / Redo
- Auto Record
- High quality stereo audio
- Clear loop status display
- Rhythm guide with optional auto-start, auto-stop and count-in
- Audible and Visual Metronome Send start, stop and host sync to hosted rhythm apps.
- Sync to host when embedded in an Inter-App-Audio host
- Real-time Tempo Control
- Extensive MIDI control
- Multiple Assignments per MIDI controller (tap, hold, double tap)
- MIDI Program Change support for changing presets
- Supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio and Audio Units (AUv3)
- Individual outputs for each track and rhythm
- Synchronise to other apps and devices with Ableton Link
- MIDI clock sync (both slave and master)
- 4 physical/iaa/au/audiobus inputs routable to any track
- 8 outputs (main, monitor, track 1-4, rhythm, input out)
- 3 assignable input Fx, including transpose, reverb and IAA, AUv3
- 3 assignable track Fx, including transpose, reverse, tape stop, fade and IAA, AUv3
- Cloud (iCloud, Dropbox, Audioshare …) import / export
- Open In
- Store Phrase Presets in unlimited banks with 100 presets each
- Individual Volume and panning controls for each track
For more information on Quantiloop Pro, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.