Plugin Boutique are offering 85% off the SSL Fusion Violet EQ by Solid State Logic for a limited time, now only £28.99 / $35.24, (usually £199.00 / $241.88). The offer ends October 10th.
The SSL Fusion Violet EQ plug-in emulates the 2-band shelving EQ from the SSL Fusion stereo outboard hardware processor.
The Violet EQ is the first new Solid State Logic analogue EQ circuit in more than 25 years, and draws on SSL’s legacy and heritage to deliver a set of meticulously selected frequency points and response curves, forming an intuitive and musical EQ that’s incredibly easy to use – now in the DAW!
Alongside the new ‘FAT’ button – introducing a subtle bump to the low-end when the HPF is switched in – the SSL Fusion Violet EQ plug-in also has built-in help. Simply click the question mark ‘?’ symbol in the bottom right-hand corner and mouse over the GUI for context-aware guidance and information about the plug-in and its controls. It also offers an ECO mode, which drops the plug-in into a reduced latency and CPU-user mode designed for tracking and recording.
- Modelled on the SSL Fusion Violet EQ processor – the first new SSL analogue EQ circuit for more than 25 years!
- Carefully selected frequencies, response curves and gain limits provide a musical and intuitive EQ that’s quick and easy to use.
- Hundreds of measurements have been used to meticulously match the response curves of the hardware at every gain and frequency.
- Also includes the high-pass filter from the SSL Fusion hardware unit.
- Four switched frequency points and +/- 9 dB attenuation.
- NEW: FAT button adds subtle ‘oomph’ to the low-end when the HPF is switched in.
- Built on the SSL Plug-in Engine.
- NEW: Built-in help! Simply click the ‘?’ symbol and mouseover the GUI for more information about each of the parameters.
- ECO mode: drop into ‘ECO’ mode for reduced latency and CPU-use, for tracking and recording purposes
- Exceptional DSP design with reference to the original analogue circuit designs.
- Modelled using a combination of real-life measurements, analogue circuit designs, and close collaboration with the original analogue designers of the SSL Fusion hardware and validated by real-world producers.
- SSL’s cross-platform preset management and A/B-ing system.
- Built-in UNDO/REDO support.
- Comes with presets from world-class producers and engineers Adrian Hall, Sean Divine and Wez Clarke.
The SSL Violet EQ is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the SSL Violet EQ, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.