BEAT Magazine are offering subscribers and purchasers of their current edition (BEAT 11/23: Hip-Hop, Rap & Boom Bap) a FREE copy of Flow Motion, an FM synth by Waves. You’ll also receive access to legacy plugin and sample pack downloads. You can also access Flow Motion by subscribing to Plugins-samples. Beat Magazine is available as a PDF with an English translation.
About Flow Motion
FM synths like the Yamaha DX7 were huge in the 80s. Their bells, strings, brass, and bass sounds appear on countless hits of the era, and have remained popular in music by Skrillex, Kavinsky, and many more. But programming FM synthesis was often daunting and complex. Not anymore.
Flow Motion makes FM synthesis playful and easy. The graphic FM modulation matrix gives you instant visual feedback: simply drag-and-drop assignments between the four oscillators, each with independent waveform control. Or choose from over 1,000 presets that combine FM and analog tech for screaming leads, rich pads, floor-shaking basses, and big polysynths. Flow Motion does it all.
- Over 1,000 factory and artist presets
- 4-oscillator synthesis engine, with Frequency or Phase Modulation
- Analog synth filter, VCA, 4 envelope/LFO modulators
- Interconnections among oscillators give clear visual feedback for edits
- 16-step sequencer with up to 16 recallable snapshots per patch
- Built-in note sequencer / arpeggiator
- Use as plugin or standalone instrument, in the studio or live
- Rich roster of effects to process your sounds even further
- MIDI Learn for hardware controllers
- NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
Flow Motion is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on BEAT Magazine, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.