Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off SubLab by Future Audio Workshop for a limited time, now only £32.95 / $40.37, (usually £66.95 / $82.04). The offer ends October 8th.
A new class of synthesizer designed for hip-hop, future bass and trap genres. Create powerful 808 style sub-bass that sounds punchy on every speaker, every time.
Get all the tools you need to sample, layer, widen and distort any kick into a uniquely powerful sub in one plug-in. SubLab’s innovative yet simple mix workflow includes X-Sub™, our psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator. This newly invented oscillator works as a sub-bass maximizer to achieve consistent, accurate and deep subs on any speaker system.
SubLab comes packed with 6 signature Bass Packs and 250 kick samples meticulously recorded from classic analog drum machines and modern modular systems. You can also drag and drop your own samples into the sampler and SubLab will automatically detect the pitch of your sample for a faster workflow. Build your own sample library and Bass Packs as you go.
- Everything you need to create powerful and punchy sub-bass in minutes.
- Sample, layer, widen, and distort any kick into impactful subs.
- Simple mix workflow for superior sound on every sound system.
- Future Audio Workshop’s new psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator.
- Get consistent, accurate, and deep subs while playing any bass note.
- Newly invented and only available in SubLab.
- 250 samples from high-end modular and classic analog drum machines.
- Comes with 6 signature Bass Packs.
- Drag and drop your own samples into the sampler.
Full Features List
- Analog style synth engine with sine, triangle, sawtooth and square wave options
- Access the factory library of 250 kicks and 808s, or drag and drop your own
- Delayed sample start for creating delayed 808s
- Internal maximizer for expanding and distorting
- Loop mode so any sample can be sustained
- Lo-cut and hi-cut filtering for sculpting
- Our newly developed psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator
- Always keeps your notes in the sub-range
- Control the exact harmonics to create the perfect sub-bass
- Darkdrive distortion with Fatness control
- Overdrive distortion with Tone control
- Grunge distortion with Fizz control
- Tube distortion with Heat control
- Visualizer to display how the distortion is working
- Lo-cut and hi-cut filters for post-filter distortion
- Mix amount controls for parallel distortion
- Auto sidechain button so the kick punches through
- Mix amount controls for parallel compression
- Analog modelled processing
- Low pass, bandpass and high pass shapes
- Mix amount controls for parallel filtering
Meter / Master:
- Frequency and note cursor display
- Synth, Sample and X-Sub engine frequencies overlaid
- Divided into 3 most important frequency bands
- Master maximizer for expanding and fattening
- True peak value meter for clipping control
- All patch packs have icons for easy search
- Favourites category so you can always find your favourite patches
- Create your own patch packs and build your own library
- Fully resizable interface
- Editable glide curves
- BPM synced glide times
SubLab is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX)
For more information on SubLab, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.