Audio Plugin Deals are offering 70% off Zqueezer + Satyrus Bundle by WA Production for a limited time, now only $24.00, (usually $80.00). The offer ends October 22nd.
Zqueezer is a brand new way to inject a unique flavour into your synths, bass lines and vocals. Satyrus is a unique saturation and distortion effect plugin built to provide you with incredible sounding shine that you won’t get anywhere else. Paired together, these 2 plugins make the perfect combo that is better experienced than explained.
As producers, we’re all searching for that something special – a quick and easy way to transform sounds beyond their original forms and push them to the next level. Some of us achieve that by using complex plugin FX chains, or even by routing audio through outboard equipment. Zqueezer is a brand new way to inject a unique flavour into your synths, bass lines and vocals.
Now, this is a difficult plugin to explain – and honestly, you’re probably better skipping the science and just taking Zqueezer for a test drive to experience the twisted squelchy goodness that it has to offer. With monophonic source audio, Zqueezer can function as a kind of “adaptive filter”, squashing the sound with an emphasis on harmonics and a type of formant-shifting effect. For more complex types of polyphonic material, Zqueezer mangles the overtones, resulting in a more complex network of partial tones and intermodulations. Sounds wild, right? It is!
Distortion Is Beautiful. It can give sounds life, character, grit, warmth, body, and more. However, different distortions can have wildly different qualities, so it is vital to have various options at your disposal to design your perfect sounds. That’s where Satyrus by W. A. Production comes in!
Satyrus is a unique saturation and distortion effect plugin built to provide you with incredible sounding shine that you won’t get anywhere else. Satyrus includes 7 wonderfully different distortion and saturation modules with an endless range of potential uses:
- Power Distortion: The KING of distortions, with a drastic effect on levels
- Fresnel Distortion: A unique sounding distortion that can be used on pretty much any sound
- Hyperbolic Overdrive: Ideal for editing strong and popping attack-heavy sound FX like shots, explosions, thunder, etc.
- Logarithmic Coloration: A hybrid of distortion and saturation, great for making vocals shine
- Circular Projection: One of the most energy-rich and downright BRUTAL distortions, particularly useful for low and deep Sustain and Release sounds, like pads or synth bass
- Cosine Modulation: Similar to Circular Projection but a bit more subtle
- Satyric Crunch: A peculiar blend of Fresnel Saturation with the typical “crunch” of a distortion
The Zqueezer + Satyrus Bundle is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU and AAX).
For more information on the deal, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.