Plugin Alliance have reduced the price of the bx_digital V3 by Brainworx for a limited time, now only $49.99, (usually $299.99). The offer ends October 10th.
Brainworx’s bx_digital was the first commercially available Mid/Side equalizer plugin. Thanks to its latest V3 update, it still reigns supreme as one of the most powerful and flexible EQs for mixing and mastering with a wide range of forward-looking features.
This 11-band EQ features fully parametric filters available in dual mono, stereo and M/S modes. It provides a stereo widener, mid/side decoder, the pioneering “Mono Maker” summing tool, spectrum-balancing Bass and Presence Shifters, and advanced monitoring and metering capabilities for mastering work.
The latest V3 iteration of bx_digital, adds even more tools, including a new Dynamic EQ module, API-style Proportional Q filters, notch filters, an extended high frequency band, and even more versatile Bass and Presence Shifters to help unmask the hidden details in your mixes.
V3 is not a “character” EQ. It’s eminently pristine, using ultra-transparent filters that minimize phase shift and frequency masking to deliver clearer and more focused mixes and masters. The Bass and Presence Shifters produce opposing boosts and cuts in adjacent bands to prevent excess spectral energy buildup that can make mixes sound boomy, blurry or edgy. Use them to boost your mix’s low-bass punch while simultaneously clearing out muddy upper-bass and low-midrange frequencies, or increase presence to spotlight guitars and vocals, while softening searing cymbals.
You can even scale the power of V3 up and down to meet your needs thanks to separate versions for mixing and mastering. For individual tracks, the “bx_digital V3 mix” plugin simplifies operation by excluding mid/side processing and additional meters. On your main subgroups and the master stereo bus, use the complete “bx_digital V3” plugin to roll out the big guns: a full complement of Mid/Side equalization controls and separate meters for pre- and post-EQ signal levels, L/R balance and correlation. This version also includes advanced imaging controls to let you independently pan your mid and side channels, widen the stereo image, swap left and right channels, and center the stereo image.
- Operates in stereo, multi-mono, M/S, and includes a unique M/S Recording decoder to process and output Mid/Side signals in real-time with L/R stereo output.
- Includes a mixing and mastering version of the plugin to simplify and speed up workflow.
- Includes eleven broadly overlapping bands per channel with fully parametric filters for LF, LMF, MF, HMF and HF.
- Includes options for notch filtering, low and high pass filtering, and Proportional Q response.
- Bass Shift and Presence Shift modules each offer three tilt-equalization settings for clean tonal shaping free of artifacts.
- Dynamic EQ module boosts or cuts only when needed to correct undesirable, momentary peaks or enhance your signal with creative boosts.
- Gain Scale control proportionately adjusts all gain controls for the main filters at once.
- Mono Maker folds frequencies to mono below its selected corner frequency, lending focus to any part of your mix and helping to preserve the side channel’s headroom when tightening the low-end.
- Extremely flexible control linking: Each band and filter can be independently linked with its respective counterpart in the opposing channel.
bx_digital V3 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on bx_digital V3, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.