4Pockets have updated Copperhead with new features including MPE support, currently available for $12.99.
What’s new in version 1.13:
- Added basic MPE support
- When MPE is enabled the pitch bend acts on a per note/channel basis
- When MPE is enabled the channel aftertouch acts on a per note/channel basis
- You can map CC74 to the CC1 modulation settings
- Added an option to the Mod Wheel settings for controlling Aftertouch
- Added a knob mode to the Settings menu (Vertical+Horizontal/Vertical/Horizontal)
- Added a per note/channel modulation of Filter Cutoff and Resonance when in MPE mode
Copperhead is a digital subtractive synthesizer plugin which draws its influence from the vintage synthesizers of the early 80’s.
Copperhead has polyphony, a built-in arpeggiator, an a host of integrated effects. It features such as the ability to design custom waveforms, oscillator sync and various cross modulation modes. Cross modulation is a type of FM synthesis which can be used to morph simplistic waveforms into something far more aggressive and interesting.
At the heart of Copperhead are its two oscillators, which support all your traditional waveforms (SINE,SQR,SAW,TRI), as well as SuperSaw, Trapezium, and a user definable type. The app features pulse wave modulation for multiple sources, and the ability to sync oscillators.
The Voltage Controller Filter supports the usual LP, HP, BP and Notch filters, as well as a couple of unusual ones like Formant which allows you to sweep your cutoff to create interesting vowel sounds.
Copperhead also features twin LFO’s with random and one shot functionality. It also supports Cross, Ring and FM modulators, in addition to low and high shelf filters.
One of the great features is the integrated audio gate, which allows you to generate stuttering audio right out of the box. Combined with effects such as Chorus, Overdrive, Delay, Reverb and Auto Pan / Tremelo, and the ability to specify effect order, you have a lot of control over your sound.
If that wasn’t enough, we also include a 32 step sequencer, with various mono and poly modes with direct control control of various synth elements.
We have a built in Preset Manager which groups presets into banks and groups, which supports drag and drop for easy import/export of presets. You can also access your favourites from a special popup menu, or via the built in quick search facility.
- AUv3 compatible.
- Up to 16 note polyphony.
- 7 Oscillator wave types.
- Sub Oscillator.
- PW/PWM on SQR and TRP waveforms.
- Supports SuperSaw with MIX and DETUNE.
- XMod / Ring and FM modulations.
- Osc Sync.
- 6 types of VCF filter.
- Low and High shelf on output.
- Built in compressor.
- Chorus, Delay, Overdrive, Reverb and Auto Pan effects.
- Built in Audio Gate.
- Preset Manager with Bank/Group/Preset section.
- Supports drag and drop to import/export presets, groups and banks.
- Supports web transfer of presets.
- 32 step arpeggiator.
For more information on Copperhead, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.