Robkoo Information & Technologies have updated Qithesiz, currently on offer and available for only $12.99, (usually $29.99).
What’s new in version 1.10:
- Improved algorithm of modulating filter cut off
- Updated Legato. Works in MONO mode only
- Fixed failed MIDI Sync
Meet Qithesizer, a powerful multi-engine hybrid software synthesizer. Designed with wind controller in mind, it combines virtual analog, wavetable and physical modeling in one.
- Multiple sound engines: basic waveforms, hundreds of digital waveforms, multiple physical models
- 11 modulation sources, 24 modulation destinations
- Full midi mapping
- 16-step sequencer with powerful pattern editor, save patterns by preset
- Waveform and dynamic visualizations
- Full-size, on-screen keyboard
- AUv3 connectivity
Watch Doug’s overview HERE.
For more information on Qithesizer, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.