Plugin Boutique welcomes Black Rooster Audio to their store with intro offers on their plugins including Edelweiss`72, now only £19.00 / $23.37, (usually £65.00 / $79.96). The offers end October 25th.
The Edelweiss ‘72 channel strip plugin really takes your mix to the next level. Meet the highly dynamic mixing toolchain you’ve been searching for and start building up your sound right away. Black Rooster Audio’s mixing toolchain has been thoughtfully designed to improve your signal step by step and give it that final touch it needs to approach dynamic and sound perfection. Resolutely tailored for picky professionals, the Edelweiss ‘72 is a top level plugin that easily competes with famous SSL or other channel plug-ins, and stands out as the result of meticulous research for the best sound engineering experience.
Edelweiss`72 is the versatile powerhouse that combines leveling control with super-precise equalization all in one plug-in (AAX/VST/AU).
- Get started with a powerful expander to widen the dynamic range of your signal in preparation for the following spectral shaping.
- Make your track shine with a warm, surgical 5-band equalizer that lets you choose between stereo or M/S mode, and avoid any phase distortion by shifting your filters to linear phase.
- Last but not least, raise your signal to the top with a classic compression/limiting stage fitted with auto-gain and make-up controls.
Their channel strip plug-in features 17 individual bypass and multiple soloing options to facilitate your work in the most precise, surgical-like manner throughout your mixing process. They additionally chose to add several metering options, both on the separate modules, with gain-reduction meters for the dynamic parts and a full-scale metering section — showing K-12, K-14 and K-20 scales as well as phase correlation and L/R balance monitoring to give you an all-encompassing vision of you work.
As with all their products, they focused very much on the sound quality with the Edelweiss ‘72 to provide you with a reliable, high-range audio software that sounds and looks as outstanding as you could expect from Black Rooster Audio.
- All-Inclusive 4-Step Channel Strip – The Edelweiss ‘72 is composed of 4 dedicated and powerful modules, so you get everything you need on hand: expander, M/S|stereo 5-bands EQ, compressor with auto-gain control and limiter.
- Linear Phase EQ – As a seal of quality, we went for a linear-phase mode to the EQ part of Edelweiss`72 that deserves to be industry standard. Turn it on to get rid of any kind of phase inconsistencies due to frequency response delay and respect the wide-range spectrum you want to infuse your signal with.
- K-Scale & Correlation Metering for Dynamic Consistency – Our main goal with Edelweiss ‘72 channel strip is to preserve your signals’ dynamic and phase correlation. Keep an eye on the K- scale meter (K-12, K-14 and K-20) and visually control the impact of your work on phasing.
- SSE2 Optimized Code – DSP operations are pipe-lined using the SSE2 instruction set. This ensures highest possible performance operation despite very complex computations.
- Auto-Adjusted Oversampling for Maximum Audio Transparency – Aliasing artifacts are efficiently attenuated using a low latency linear phase Dolph-Chebyshev poly-phase design. The oversampling is auto adjusted to your session‘s sample rate to save valuable CPU power while offering the most transparent sound possible.
- HighDPI / Retina Support – All their plug-Ins support high pixel density on Mac OSX and Windows to bring you the most enjoyable user experience on high DPI displays. Please refer to your manual to find whether your DAW is HighDPI capable if you‘re working on Windows.
Edelweiss`72 is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU and AAX).
For more information on Edelweiss`72 and the other Black Rooster Audio deals, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.