Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off Dubstation 2 by Audio Damage for a limited time, now only £9.95 / $12.14 (usually £19.96 / $24.34). The offer ends October 31st.
Audio Damage’s painstakingly modelled bucket-brigade delay has been the go-to plugin for that sound for over a decade, used in thousands of commercial productions, and with good reason. Dubstation’s intuitive topology brings the mojo of yesteryears’ hardware delays to your DAW.
Dubstation 2 takes our most popular product and adds a whole raft of new features. With the addition of LFO and saturation controls, Dubstation 2 now fully emulates a vintage bucket-brigade delay, and the new dual-mode for separate control over the left and right delay times and ping-pong make it a Swiss Army knife for delay effects.
What’s better than one delay line? Two! And for that very reason, Dubstation 2 introduces dual-mode, exposing separate delay time controls for its left and right channels as well as ping-pong mode for tried-and-true cross-feedback effects making your delays alternate between channels.
Dubstation 2 features analogue-style saturation as well as low- and high-cut filters inviting you to shape its sound from fuzzy-warm to spiky-bright. True to its bucket-brigade roots, the plugin’s spectral character changes with increasing delay times. Whether you’re looking to add some old-school warmth to your downtempo production or wreak feedback havoc at your next live gig – we got you covered!
Get things moving with Dubstation’s delay-time modulation. Use the integrated Low-Frequently Oscillator to Introduce subtle chorusing, doubling effects or chirpy pitch sweeps – made possible by Dubstation’s emulation of vintage delay hardware.
As if Dubstation didn’t give you enough ways to repeat audio, engaging its ‘loop’ switch turns the plugin turns into a squeaky clean digital looper that won’t degrade your signal. Missing some of that dirt? Tweak the filter and saturation controls to find that sweet spot for your next one-person jam session – or leave your audience with a little something for their way out of the venue.
- Classic Delay Algorithm: Dubstation 2 features Audio Damage’s renowned model of bucket-brigade delay circuits, a faithful digital recreation of vintage hardware.
- Time Controls: The user can switch between two delay time ranges, encompassing 4 to 2000 milliseconds. Frequency-response characteristics vary with delay time – a fundamental aspect of the sonic personality of analog bucket-brigade delay circuits.
- Low-Frequency Oscillator: Delay time can be periodically altered with an LFO, producing changes in both the time between delayed signals and their apparent pitch.
- Filters: Low-cut and high-cut filters with user-controlled cutoff frequencies in the delay path offer a wide range of timbres
- Saturation: Analogue-style saturation with an amount of control allowing for distortion from the subtle to the extreme.
- Feedback: User-controllable feedback ranging from almost none to full feedback of the delayed signal back into the delay lines’ inputs.
- Loop Mode: Causes Dubstation to endlessly play the audio currently in its delay line without alteration. Filter and saturation effects are applied to the output signal in Loop Mode.
- Reverse Mode: The Reverse switch makes Dubstation reverse the current contents of its delay memory and the direction in which it records.
- Mix control: Blend of the processed and the dry input signal.
- Gain Staging Controls: Input and output gain controls range from -80dB to +3dB.
- Cross-Platform Preset Format: Dubstation 2 utilizes an XML-based preset manager. Work between multiple systems without troubles, make a preset on your desktop machine and paste it to the iOS version with Handoff, easily share your creations with your friends, or make a preset bundle to sell.
- Fully Resizable Hi-Dpi/Retina GUI: Dubstation 2’s vector-based GUI is resolution-agnostic, and displays the same on every system and resolution. Easily resize the UI (per instance) to match your visual needs, from postage stamp to poster-sized.
Dubstation 2 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Dubstation 2 and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.