Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off 7DeadlySnares By BEATSURFING for a limited time, now only £33.85 / $41.31, (usually £68.57 / $83.68). The offer ends October 23rd.
Unleash the power of 7DeadlySnares – the ultimate snare generator VST plugin that features 7 customizable audio engines, each inspired by one of the seven deadly sins: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.
With its multiple parameters, 7DeadlySnares allows you to quickly explore endless possibilities and create snare sounds for any genre, from old-school boom-bap to modern trap, watery or glitchy snares. Plus, its vast selection of presets covers a wide range of styles, which can be easily customized to create your own unique sound.
And that’s not all – each of the 7 snare generator engines has three variations that can be seamlessly morphed between. Moreover, each engine is equipped with 4 specially designed macros, allowing you to create the perfect snare sound in seconds.
Whether you’re a seasoned producer or a beginner, 7DeadlySnares is the ultimate snare drum plugin for creating professional-quality sounds. Indulge in the seven deadly sins and craft unique, high-quality snare sounds that will elevate your music to the next level.
7 Snare engines include:
1st Engine / Sloth
Based on classic analogue rhythm box style snares. This snare sound has a distinctive, snappy attack and a long decay that gives it a characteristic “booming” quality. Prized for their warmth, character, and ability to cut through a mix,
Tweak it to your delight with 4 macros. Macro A changes the noise to body fm amount. Macros B/C/D then adjusts the Transient/Decay/Tone brightness.
2nd Engine / Gluttony
They created this engine around Foley samples, which are commonly used to add ambient sounds or real-world noises to a track to enhance the sounds. Engine 2 is great for adding depth and texture to your beats.
The macros change the body amount (A), Transient and Decay brightness (B/C) and last Macro D introduces a slight noise change with every hit.
3rd Engine / Wrath
Old school boom bap style snares.
- A = Noise amplitude modulation
- B = Transient brightness
- C = Decay brightness
- D = Room brightness
4th Engine / Lust
- A = Modulates between a long low pass filter and short high pass filter to a short low pass filter ad a long high pass filter.
- B = Water type (river, etc)
- C = Droplet amount – adds more droplet sound after the main hit
- D = Introduces a slight change with every hit.
5th Engine / Envy
- A = Low noise
- B = Middle noise
- C = High noise
- D = Sustain
6th Engine / Greed
Melodic snare type
- A = Reverb level
- B = Reverb time
- C = Bright content decay curve
- D = Body decay curve
7th Engine / Pride
- A = Amplitude curve distribution
- B = Amplitude stretch
- C = Impact duration (work together with impact knob)
- D = Tail that you can tailor-make and parameterize creating infinite possibilities
- Huge amount of presets that cover a large scope, ready to be quickly tweaked and tuned to match your song.
- All engine comes with three different variation – in the morph section, drag the pointer in the triangle to morph between 3 altered versions of the engine.
- All engines come with 4 macros – specially designed to get the best out of all them
7DeadlySnares is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3 and AU).
For more information on 7DeadlySnares and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.