Plugin Boutique are offering 74% off the Oxford DeNoiser by Sonnox for a limited time, now only £52.96 / $64.59, (usually £210.00 / $256.12). The offer ends October 31st.
The DeNoiser Plug-In with its integrated de-hisser delivers surgical broadband noise reduction in real-time.
The process is based on a continual analysis of the input signal in order to build a noise profile. Alternatively, use Freeze Mode to sample a section of audio containing just target noise. Simply define the threshold below which noise is removed and use the Reduction slider to taste.
Sonnox understand the delicate balance between removing noise and retaining the character of your original recording and have added a warmth control to return some richness and added a DIFF function to audition only the removed noise.
- Separate DeHiss, Detect & Remove Sections for intuitive use
- High-resolution display of input signal & its noise profile
- Frequency Bias Curve to fine-tune noise threshold & reduction
- Mid-Side mode to de-noise only side content
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
The Oxford DeNoiser is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX) and requires an iLok account.
For more information on the Oxford DeNoiser, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.