Acustica Audio have released Salt, a 5-band Hyper3 mixing EQ, available at the intro price of €99.00, increasing to €229.00 after the promotion. The offer ends November 15th.
Salt has been meticulously sampled from three iconic vintage EQ devices that have, since their introduction, set new standards in sound quality and have been used to record and mix some of the greatest records of all time.
Unlike the originals, all of these EQ types/modes feature smoothly adjustable frequencies, and their magic lies in the finely defined curves, closely emulating the original hardware and perfectly preserving transients. This expanded functionality builds upon the original concept envisioned by the manufacturer, and made possible by the inherent advantages of our Hyper technology.
Salt Equalizer is one of the lightest equalizers ever created by Acustica to date. While our Cherry Equalizer undoubtedly represents the state of the art in a mastering EQ, Salt is the larger sibling dedicated to mixing. Based on three sampled devices and built on the ‘Hyper’ engine, it offers an unprecedented experience that is both ultra-light weight and supremely powerful. Designed with speed, precision, and performance in mind, Salt is poised to redefine the essence of your audio mixing.
Experience the perfect blend of vintage and modern with Salt! Acustica have meticulously sampled three distinct vintage EQs and incorporated them into Salt. Thanks to their advanced Hyper 3 technology, each EQ type faithfully reproduces the characteristics of the original hardware, and then takes it a step further. Unlike the limitations of the original hardware, which only offer fixed frequency positions, we’ve enhanced the model to provide adjustable frequency points for all these types. This means that you can freely combine any of these models with regular EQ types or other modeled types, granting you greater flexibility and ease of use.
- Unique EQ Models: The Salt equalizer offers three distinct Classic EQ models, all powered by Hyper3 technology, providing you with an exceptional tool for your daily mixing and sound shaping needs.
- Control and Flexibility: Salt offers a wide range of control options to suit various mixing scenarios.
- High-Quality Sound: A focus on sound quality and fidelity of the original models improved thanks to Hyper3 tech, ensuring that equalization does not introduce unwanted artifacts.
- Intuitive User Interface: A well-designed and intuitive user interface that simplifies the equalization process.
- Versatility: The ability to use the plugin on a wide range of audio sources, such as musical instruments, vocals, or entire tracks.
- Transient Preservation and Management: The intrinsic ability to preserve, attenuate, or emphasize transient-associated frequencies, improving clarity and separation between instruments in the mix, and the option to handle them with three different EQ models, also usable in a hybrid manner, gives you a complete sonic palette that allows you to make the right technical moves for your artistic goal.
- Resource Efficiency: Low computer resource usage ensures smooth operation in complex mixing sessions
Salt is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Salt, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.