Digital Brain Instruments have released Podcaster, anew audio tool for Podcasting, Streaming and Broadcasting, available at the intro price of $59.00, increasing to $99.00 after the promotion. The offer ends November 1st.
Podcaster is a 64-bits standalone software developed for streaming, podcasting, online radios, talk shows, dialogue recordings and small broadcasting events.
The perfect all-in-one solution for a professional recording & streaming session. It is designed to offer superb audio quality through a solid user-friendly interface.
Create funny and robotic voices using Voice Changer Engine, you can use different preset on each input channel.
Podcaster allows using a computer and any audio interface instead of a hardware mixer to manage your audio broadcasting and recording needs.
- 7 Channel Software Mixer.
- Up To 5 Mono Inputs + 2 Stereo Inputs.
- 3-Band Equalizer + Deeser + Comp + 2 Plugin Slot Per Channel.
- Pitch-shifting, Delay-echo.
- Noise Gate.
- Built-in Audio Player section.
- Built-in Sampler section.
- Voice changer engine. Includes 8 pre-designed audio effects to change your voice in real-time.
- Dedicated Metering Section.
- 3 Stereo Outputs.
- 4 Aux Outputs.
- Output delays section for video synch on external devices.
- Stereo Master & Individual Channels Recording.
- Save & Recall Presets.
- Midi. Control Podcaster Using Your MIDI Device.
Podcaster is available to PC and Mac users.
For more information on Podcaster, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.