Zynaptiq have released ORANGE VOCODER NANO, the lil’ brother to ORANGE VOCODER IV, available for only $49.00 / €59.00.
Add pristine vocoder sounds to your projects quickly and easily with ORANGE VOCODER NANO, the streamlined sibling of Zynaptiq’s legendary ORANGE VOCODER IV. Packaging a selection of its bigger brother’s plethora of excellent sounding algorithms and functions into a straight-forward and cost-effective solution, ORANGE VOCODER NANO sounds fat and beefy, crystal clear, butter smooth, and anything in-between.
- Four cutting-edge vocoding algorithms from ORANGE VOCODER IV: Advanced LPC-35 Medium, Online ICA Butter, Speech Model Detailed, and the zero latency Analog Model Live Tight.
- Formant shifter with +- 12 semitones range.
- Monophonic sawtooth synthesizer as carrier, with 24db low-pass filter, legato glide and vibrato via mod-wheel. Controllable via MIDI or on-screen keyboard.
- 3-way mixer for input, vocoder and synthesizer.
- Super-subtle chorus effect for sweetening.
- Awesome sound & lightning fast operation.
- Upgrade path to ORANGE VOCODER IV available.
ORANGE VOCODER NANO is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX) and requires an iLok account.
For more information on ORANGE VOCODER NANO and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.