Plugin Boutique are offering 70% off Carbon Electra plus a FREE expansion for a limited time, now only £29.00 / $35.48, £97.99 / $119.87 if purchased seperately. The offer ends October 10th.
Plugin Boutique present Carbon Electra. Carbon Electra is a powerful and intuitive synth built by producers, for producers. It’s a four-oscillator subtractive synth with a modern feature set. It has been developed as an advanced learning tool whilst also being a powerful and easy-to-program synth. Being based on vintage analogue routing and featuring flexible modulation options including an editable stepper and note performer.
The graphical displays act as a comprehensive information tool as well as an accurate guide to each parameter change. Best of all, it sounds incredible.
- Powerful synth engine that is easy to learn and use with no hidden menus
- 4 Analog style sync-able oscillators with adjustable pulse width, frequency modulation, oscillator unison and multiple wave types including pitch-able noise
- Ability to run the amp section “too hot” into the built-in optional limiter at the main output, creating a modern hyper-compressed sound
- Super flexible unison control ranging from subtle warmth to massive super saw or super square sound
- Multiple stereo width parameters allowing high precision control of the stereo field
- Ability to faithfully recreate classic analog sequences and acid lines with a modern twist by using note sequencer, editable nodes and unique filter modes
- Create aggressive tones with the all-new distortion modes and oscillator unison
New Features in Version 1.5
- New sequencer function for step envelope: Includes an extended 28 semitone range and rests with support for pitch sweeps, legato glide and envelope re-trigger. Create analog style note recordings with a modern twist.
- All new classic analog style filter modes: Sallen-Key 12dB Low Pass Filter, 6dB Band Pass Filter and 6dB High Pass Filter and Soft OTA 24dB Low Pass Filter. New filter modes allow a wider range of tones from smooth crunchiness to screaming self-oscillation.
- True filter bypass: It is also now possible to bypass (disable) the filter for raw oscillator timbres.
- New Distortion mode: Provides brighter, harsher and in-your-face distortion without overdrive muddiness.
- Oscillator 1 FM modulation switch: Easily create classic FM sounds.
- Step Envelope Menu: Step Envelope context menu (right-click on Step Envelope text) with copy, paste and other features eases graph editing and makes it possible to easily copy data between presets.
- Over one hundred and fifty new presets: Exclusive to Carbon Electra 1.5 – new presets using all the new features and including ACID, SEQUENCE, LEAD AND FX banks
- Mousewheel functionality implemented on MacOS
Carbon Electra is available to PC and Mac users (VST2 and AU).
For more information on Carbon Electra, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.