Have Audio have released NASTRO VHS, available at the intro price of $49.00 / €49.00.
NASTRO is a powerful time machine, your ticket to the realm of lo-fi devices from reel to reel tape recorders, cassette players, walkmans up to Super8, VHS & Betamax recorders. After Soundscapes, here comes the second release of the series: NASTRO VHS!
You won’t need any DeLorean to travel back to the 80s and its quirky sound and visuals: shaky, glitchy, wobbling, full of beautiful imperfections and fluctuations, and with abundance of static noise.
NASTRO VHS contains lots of playable synthtones, loops and textures created with some of the best analog synths out there and re-processed through real VHS recorders to add dirt, static noise and detuning effects.
You don’t need NASTRO Soundscapes in order to use NASTRO VHS but all NASTRO instruments are designed to beautifully blend together and help you create analog beauty in a fun and easy way.
52 Sound Sources/Patches include:
- 21 Long synthetic tones patches (10 analog synths + 11 hybrid synths patches)
- 14 Short synthetic tones patches (10 analog synths + 9 hybrid synths patches)
- 3 Tempo-based loop patches
- 3 Textures and FXs patches
- 6 VHS static noises patches
- 6 Reel noise patches
- 4 Channels/Tracks
- 4 Playback modes: Normal / Reverse / Normal Loop / Reverse Loop
- 3 Playback Speeds for each channel in Sync Mode: half speed / normal speed / double speed. You can manually control speed in the Free Mode
- 20 unique IR effects
- Built in FX Macros: Pan / EQ / Comp / Sat
NASTRO VHS requires a full version of Kontakt 6.6.1 or later.
Watch the intro video HERE.
For more information on NASTRO VHS, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.