The MacOS and iOS versions of ID700 by Jonathan Schatz have been discounted for a limited time. The offers end December 4th.
- iOS version- $8.99 (usually $12.99)
- MacOS version – $44.99 (usually $59.99)
ID700 is a software synthesizer based on the voice architecture of the Buchla 700. Sound generation is achieved primarily via FM synthesis and waveshaping.
ID700 for Desktop runs in standalone mode and as an AUv3 plugin (Logic, GarageBand, REAPER64, and MainStage). A free VST3 wrapper is available from their website for hosts which don’t support AUv3 (Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cubase).
- AUv3 and Standalone support
- Twelve voices of four operator FM with twelve unique algorithms
- Fourteen complex envelopes per voice
- Two hundred professionally designed presets
- Two waveshapers per voice
- Preset randomizer
- Over forty factory wave shapes plus an editor for user created shapes
- Scala scale file support with over four thousand included tunings from the Scala scale archive
- MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) capability for MPE controllers like the Roli Seabord, Linnstrument, and Sensel Morph
- Advanced MIDI implementation (including 14-bit CCs and Program Change)
- An in-depth manual (60+ pages) is available in the app and from our website
More information about the ID700, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.