Sound Dust have released Dust Engine #2, a hybrid library available at the intro price of £15.00 / $21.00, increasing to £25.00 / $35.00 after the promotion. The offer ends December 1st.
DUST ENGINE #2 is a uniquely quirky combination of odd chaotic synths and sparkling acoustic haze. It doesn’t even play the same sound every time!
4 articulations knitted from rare & weird hardware synths, glistening piano loops, maudlin trumpet and looped guitar, all mangled together with unlikely sampling to create a gorgeous gossamer haze or deep low miasma.
Inside the easy-to-use interface are 4 cunningly curated, interlocking articulations plus handy FX to quickly build the perfect sound for your sonic universe.
- One Kontakt.nki instrument (Kontakt 6)
- NO SNAPSHOTS – you don’t need them – YOU REALLY DON’T
- 5 electronic and acoustic hybrid articulations
- 600MB download (NCW compressed)
- Multimode humanized ARP/sequencer – 16 TYPES
- Sample start fader
- Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment
- Note attack speed control
- Note release control
- Multimode glue control
- Transient, tape, delay and distortion effect
- Three band EQ
- Thump control for beefy bottom
- A hint of room reverb
- Replika delay and high quality algorithmic reverb
- All controls will show up in DAW automation
Watch it in action HERE.
Dust Engine #2 requires a full version of Kontakt 6.7.1 or later.
For more information on Dust Engine #2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.