iceWorks have reduced the price of Koshiba for a limited time, now only $4.99, (usually $6.99).
Koshiba is a 16-step gate sequencer plugin effect that can transform a sustained sound into a rhythmic phrase.
Each step of the gate is synchronized to the beat of the DAW, and has different volume, PAN, filter, LFO, and envelope parameters. The steps can be tied together to create longer gates, and Koshiba includes a filtered delay that allows you to set a different amount of FX sends for each step.
- It is compatible with iPad and iPhone and has multiple screen layouts optimized for different screen sizes.
- You can use this AUv3 pluginn in a host application that supports Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3).
- You can stream live audio directly to an Audiobus compatible application. See https://audiob.us for more information.
- Link is a technology that keeps devices in time over a local network. See https://www.ableton.com/link/ for more information.
- Core MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI Input.
- MIDI clock synchronization.
- MIDI controller mapping
For more information on the Koshiba, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.