Klevgrand have reduced the price of a couple of their iOS apps for a limited time.
DAW Cassette from $12.99 to $7.99
DAW Cassette is an Audio Unit effect that emulates the sound of a classic tape deck. The intuitive and easy-to-use controls make it a versatile tool for adding warmth and character to a specific track or your entire mix.
• Choose between three different tape types (normal, chrome, metal)
• Control the noise level (High, Low, Off)
• Tape-, head- and motor* quality knobs for dialling in the perfect sound
• Additional input gain, output gain and dry/wet mix parameters for convenience
* Motor quality only emulates wobbling in this plugin (no slow down effect).
DAW Cassette works both as a standalone app, and as an AUv3 plugin.
LUX Audio Enhancer from $7.99 to $4.99
LUXE is an audio effect that compresses and saturates an audio signal in a quite subtile but musical way. It’s very useful for making a track “fit in the mix” and can be used on anything from a drum bus to a vocal track.
The slider sets the amount of the effect. Under the hood this parameter controls a set of internal (non-visible) parameters which makes LUXE an easy tool to use for quick results.
The OUT knob sets the output volume and ranges from silence to +6 dB.
The FINESSE algorithm offers an alternate frequency response and adds some edge to the internal saturation module.
Degrader from $12.99 to $7.99
Degrader is a combined resampler and bit crusher AUv3 plugin. It can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lofi-effect or as a plain distortion unit. Since all parameters are fully automatable it’s a handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions.
It also comes with a handful of factory presets.
• Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz.
• Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling.
• Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24 bits.
• Additional distortion algorithm.
• Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob)
• Input and output gain control.
• Dry / Wet mix.
• Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear.
NOTE! Degrader is a AUv3 plugin that only works in a AUv3 compliant host like Garageband, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, Auria etc.
DAW LP from $12.99 to $7.99
DAW LP is an Audio Unit effect that emulates the sound of a vinyl disc (and player). With a variety of controls one can simulate scratched vinyl records, dusty pickup needles and rusty cables. Tune in anything from an old 78s player to a modern hifi sound.
• Scratches/crackles rate, level and ducking.
• Control vinyl noise, amplifier noise and low frequency hum levels.
• Continuous control of amplifier, pickup needle and cable quality.
• Switch between 50 Hz hum and 60 Hz hum.
• Additional input gain, output gain and dry/wet mix parameters for convenience.
DAW LP works both as a standalone app and as an AUv3 plugin.
For more information on these and other Klevgrand apps, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.