Willow & Oak will soon be releasing a follow-up to Branches, a semi-modular synth for iPad users. Version 2 will be a FREE upgrade for those who have purchased version 1. The price for purchasing version 2 hasn’t been confirmed.
Branches is a semi-modular synthesizer inspired by classics of the past. It runs both as a standalone instrument with support for external MIDI input or as an AUv3 plugin in your favorite DAW.
Version 2 features:
- A refreshed interface that looks better and fits better on a variety of screen sizes
- Easier interaction for disconnecting specific cables (tap jack, then tap trash can icon on each specific cable)
- A simple built-in clock is available for use when running in standalone mode
- Two function generators with CV control
- Delay has been integrated in the audio unit & CV control as been added – send some modulation and prepare for crazy
- Reverb has been integrated into the audio unit & CV control as been added
- Clock is now received as 16th notes, but can easly be divided back to 4ths with the trigger divider
- More divisions available in the trigger divider for better rythmic control
- CV Sequencer now sends a trigger on each step
- Better handling of “self patching” and input edge cases
- Multiple general tweaks and bug fixes
For more information on version 1, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.