Applied Computer Music Technologies have released ACM-3SA, a FREE passive filter plugin for Linux users.
The ACM-35A is a versatile low and high-cut filter plugin combined with an intuitive, modern stylized user interface.
Inspired by the vintage Pultec HLF-3C passive filter, the ACM-3SA perfectly complements the ACM-2SA Vintage Program EQ and ACM-5SA Vintage Mid-Range EQ. Emulating 12dB / octave low and high-cut passive filters, the ACM-3SA combines high-performance processing with an intuitive stylized user interface. A versatile general purpose filter suitable for removing rumble, hiss, and hum with the minimum loss of content.
- Smooth switching between filter settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Resizable graphical user interface.
- 12dB / octave low-cut (high-pass) filter.
- 12dB / octave high-cut (low-pass) filter.
- Innovative processing accurately models the analogue frequency response – without additional latency or high CPU demand, even at lower sample rates.
- VST and VST3 plugin for Linux.
ACM-35A is available to Linux users (VST2 and VST3).
For more information on ACM-35A, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.