Angus Hardiman has releases MONSTER Strings, a FREE instrument dedicated to strings.
This 1st version, Monster Strings has 13 Presets, divided into 2 main categories: acoustic and Synthesizer. Acoustic has 2 sub-categories which is Ensemble and Solo.
If you compare Monster Strings VST with any other VST plugins from East West, 8Dio, Native Instruments, or anything else, my VST doesn’t have detailed and many string articulations sound but I do hope this VST has its own use in your music production!
- Dozens of cool-sounding presets. The current version is v1-2022.09 with 13 Presets (This will be updated regularly, please sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates).
- 2 presets category : ACOUSTIC and SYNTHESIZER. And ACOUSTIC has 2 sub-category : ENSEMBLE and SOLO.
- Very little RAM usage.
- Global Volume/ Gain, ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Multi-FX to tailor the sound as you please (Chorus, Delay, and Reverb)
- Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music (Read below on ‘How To Automate Monster Strings Parameters‘).
- Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive (Read step #4 below on ‘Monster Strings Download Links and Installation Steps‘).
- Parameter/Knob value reset by double-clicking it.
- A new expansion sounds preset will be released/updated regularly every now and then. Make sure you sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates.
Monster Strings is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3 and AU).
For more information on Monster Strings, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.