Plugin Boutique are offering 60% off smart:reverb by Sonible for a limited time, now only £42.95 / $48.47, (usually £112.27 / $126.71). The offer ends October 31st.
smart:reverb delivers custom-tailored reverb by adjusting its processing to the individual characteristics of the input material and creates a navigable range of styles from scratch.
- Custom-tailored reverb in just a few seconds
- Reverb matrix with a wide spectrum of different styles
- Interactive representation of the reverb’s anatomy
With just one click, smart:reverb analyzes the source material quickly to create every reverb from scratch. By custom-fitting the reverb to the spectral and temporal characteristics of the input signal, typical problems such as disturbing resonances or muddy reverb tails are avoided from the very beginning.
The sonible smart:engine, an A.I.-based, content-aware system designed on the basis of psychoacoustic principles as well as extensive hands-on mixing experience, powers the inner workings of smart:reverb. Just like smart:comp and smart:EQ 2, this intelligent plug-in comes equipped with profiles for different audio sources to prime the processing of the smart:engine to the input signal.
smart:reverb creates reverb based on the source signal rather than working with presets or pre-recorded impulse responses. To find the reverb style you envision, browse through its reverb matrix, in which all possibilities fit to your input signal. Guided by descriptive properties, you’ll find what you are looking for – intuitively and efficiently.
For maximum control, smart:reverb provides you with an interactive view of the reverb’s anatomy. Its detailed interface makes it easy for you to manipulate the deep-structure of the reverb by modifying its frequency and time-dependent decay rate as well as the reverb’s spread or density evolvement over time.
smart:reverb is a hybrid plug-in that combines the flexibility of a fully parametrizable reverb with the transparency and sonic integrity of convolution reverbs. The audio plug-in offers options to change the reverb time and pre-delay, to expand the reverb’s width, increase its clarity and to change the color. Additionally, smart:reverb contains sound layering features for sound design.
- Custom-tailored reverb in just a few seconds.
- Reverb matrix with a wide spectrum of different styles.
- Interactive representation of the reverb’s anatomy.
- Time- and frequency-dependent adjustment options for maximum decay control.
- Time-dependent spread and density control to design the right sound.
- Creative features like Infinite and Freeze for layering sounds.
- Signal-adaptive controls for reverb width, colour and clarity.
- Pre-filter EQ to quickly shape the signal.
smart:reverb is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on smart:reverb and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.