Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off the price of MFreeformAnalogEQ for a limited time, now only £20.50 / $23.81 (usually £41.00 / $47.62). The offer ends November 6th.
MFreeformAnalogEq is a unique equalizer, that allows you to draw any frequency response you wish and then attempts to match the response by applying analog filters using the MeldaProduction Filter Adaption technology (MFA). If the response you draw can be achieved using analog filters, then MFreeformAnalogEq will create it for you so now there’s no need to worry about complicated parametric equalizer settings anymore. MFreeformAnalogEq combines an extremely quick and easy-to-use interface with the highest analog audio quality available.
- Freeform equalizer with range up to -64dB..64dB editable using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Integrated powerful spectral analyzer and sonogram – despite the main judge should always be your ears, the plugin offers an outstanding spectral analyzer combined with a sonogram with truly unique features such as super-resolution (which provides higher resolution in bass frequencies) or deharmonization (for easier analysis of fundamental frequencies).
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analogue feel.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing – our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI’s.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange – using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully Automatable.
MFreeformAnalogEQ is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU andAAX).
For more information on MFreeformAnalogEQ, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.