Mastering The Mix have released Limiter, a smart Mastering plugin. It’s available at the intro price £41.65 / $51.00, increasing to £49.00 / $57.95 after the promotion. The offer ends December 7th.
LIMITER is a great-sounding, smart mastering plugin that analyses your audio and suggests the best settings for your music.
LIMITER’s targets help you optimize the loudness and controls to maximize transparency, minimize distortion, and get the perfect loudness. LIMITER helps you master your music in a smart and musical way whether you’re shooting for a super-loud and punchy master, or optimizing your audio for streaming.
- Smart loudness analysis that gives gain suggestions specific to your audio.
- Unique limiting algorithm for cleaner, louder mastering.
- Effectively control true peaks, no matter how loud you go.
- Attack analysis to retain punch and dynamics.
- Link analysis to optimise channel linking based on the stereo correlation of your song.
- NRG ‘harmonic distortion’ input gain for more perceived loudness.
- PCH ‘transient enhancer’ input gain to inject more punch during limiting. • Dynamic range, LUFS and dBTP meters, with target ranges. • When running a 100Hz sine wave through LIMITER, a market leading limiter, and a €299 limiter with the same settings, we can see that Mastering The Mix’s LIMITER produces considerably less harmonic distortion.
Limiter is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Limiter and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.