Having had huge success on the iOS platform, Loopy Pro will soon be available to MacOS users. There’s no information on pricing and availability at the moment.
About Loopy Pro
Loopy Pro is a live-looper, a sampler, sequencer and a very capable AUv3 Audio Unit host.
You can set up Loopy Pro to work however you do, with features like hands-free looping with count-in, count-out and automatic loop detection; or “free” looping, where you can choose on-the-fly how long to make loops. There’s even retrospective recording, where you can lock in a loop after the fact.
There’s extensive MIDI controller support, including built-in support for the Launchpad, the APC40 mk2 and the MIDI Fighter Twister, and effortless MIDI Learn for setting up your controllers.
You can also drag-and-drop audio straight onto loops in Loopy Pro, with sophisticated tempo and pitch adjustments, and use Loopy Pro as a clip launcher, with all kinds of options for song sectioning.
The built-in mixer lets you set up insert and send effects for every channel in your project, and load AUv3 Audio Unit instruments, effects, and MIDI sequencers.
And there’s a built-in sequencer, for arranging songs, and even performing them live, totally automated and hands-free.
- Unlimited loops and one-shot clips
- Totally customisable workspace canvas
- Deep MIDI controller support with MIDI Learn system
- Built-in support for Launchpad, AKAI APC40 mk2, MIDI Fighter Twister, with more to come
- Multi-track session recording, for capturing performances
- Sequencer system for recording, playing back and automating performances
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Sophisticated actions system for automation and customisation
- Button, dial, slider, and XY pad widgets
- Clip slicer, for playing a clip in segments, divided by transients or evenly
- Deep quantization and phase-lock configuration, with count-in and count-out settings
- Sophisticated sectioning, with play groups and follow actions
- Top-quality time-stretching for live tempo changes and pitch adjustments
- Retrospective recording, for capturing prior audio
- Plus more…
The desktop version of Loopy Pro will be available to MacOS users (VST, AUv3 and standalone).
For more information on Loopy Pro and to sign up to the Newsletter, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.