Tracktion are offering 50% off Hyperion for a limited time, now only $64.50, (usually $129.00). The offer ends May 19th.
Hyperion is an unlimited sound design playground inspired by 80’s legends such as Vangelis, Jean-Michel Jarre and Brian Eno, a contemporary digital modular masterpiece.
Hyperion synth has been designed from the outset with sonic flexibility in mind whilst keeping modular patching approachable and easy to follow.
Efficient processing enables up to 16 layers of MPE capable complex sound patches which can be affected in unison by macro controls, but which can also send modulation data and aux buss audio between each other.
The ability to quickly layer and split polyphonic modular patches using a wide variety of synthesis methods and with individual chord, arpeggiation and bus effects per layer is an instant source of musical inspiration for music producers of all genres.
Multi-layer sound designs can be saved and recalled as ‘combi’ patches.
Patch browsing with categories and author filters as well as quick folder switching enables fast retrieval of sounds.
Hyperion features per layer note handling options enabling layer specific polyphony, pitch bend range, portamento speed, pitch randomization and drift depths, custom pitch slope (positive or negative), mono-phonic re-trig option, and voice trigger options.
Unlimited number of nodes per layer – and up to 16 mixable modulation sources per target modulation input pin.
Waveform previews, animated data modulation mix per-voice data bar and data-scope trace views, and in graph per voice text value and per-voice-data scope trace viewer nodes help to make complex patch designs easier to understand and adjust.
Classic mono and stereo ‘digital’ and ‘virtual analog’ oscillators with mono or stereo unison detuning and wave-shaping which enables drastic sonic character changes from the basic wave-forms. Integrated hard sync mode and waveform bit-crush controls.
Easy to use 4 operator FM (phase modulation with feedback) with 12 algorithms & multi-operator output mix, pre-selected list of useful modulation-operator ratios and master modulation depth control.
Wave-sequencing oscillators with up to 32 steps of oscillator configuration (including pitch offset, waveform, wave-shape depth, unison detunes, balance and level) with smooth cross fading via wave-sequence position modulation – save your own, and load ready made sequences.
Wave-sequenced 4 operator FM – with the same features as classic oscillator wave-sequencing but enabling sequences of 4 operator FM configurations (also with save and load capability).
Plucked string model with damping, distortion and stereo unison detunes.
Physical modeling flute oscillator with smooth note/pipe configuration transitions.
Sample playback with looping – can loop single cycle waveforms to create custom oscillator tones.
Multi-sample (sound font) oscillator enabling import of sfz/sf2 files.
Vector synthesis – modulate-able Vector mixers are available for both voice processing and FX-Bus audio processing (4 sources).
Per voice processing:
- Multiple filter types including low/high/band/notch with cutoff & resonance, slope/depth, stereo offset and saturation control.
- Distortion, Tube resonator, Ring modulator, Bit-Crusher, per-voice Granulator, Vowel filter.
- Touch oriented modulate-able (4 source) audio levels and Vector-mixer nodes.
Suite of true-stereo buss effects including:
- 3 Reverb types: Medium, Large (with modulation and pre-delay), and Huge – all with size, damping, tone, and width controls.
- Full and dual-band compressors with side-chain, gain and crossover control.
- Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo.
- Vowel Filter.
- Stereo filter – with the full range of filter types.
- 3 Band EQ.
- Tube Resonator, Ring mod, Bit-Crusher, Pitch shifter.
- Stereo echo with cross feedback, L/R delay offset and damping controls.
- Granulator (full range of emission rate/size/window/playback speed/mix controls).
- FX bus send and receive (cross layer).
- Touch oriented modulate-able (4 source) FX bus audio Vector-mixer node.
Hyperion is available to PC and Mac users (VST3 and AU).
For more information on Hyperion, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.